At The Bougainvilla House, we offer many different therapies and treatments. The most common concerns we deal with are behavioral health and substance use issues.
Our behavioral health track is an option if you are having any behavioral or emotional struggles and are not experiencing any problems related to substance use.
For help with behavioral help issues, we offer individual, group couple, and family therapy sessions specializing in the following areas:
- Anger Management
- Daily Life Stressors
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Family Conflict
- Goal Setting
- Life Transitions
- Life Coaching
- Peer Relationships/Influences
- Relationship Problems
- Social Skills
- Stress Management
- School or College-Related Problems
- Therapeutic Reunification
- Work-Related Problems
Our substance use track is a therapeutic option for someone who is primarily using and struggling with alcohol or drugs.
Psychiatric evaluations are available to clients enrolled in any of our programs. Our psychiatrist provides evaluations and medication, as medically necessary, to our clients monthly.
We collaborate with many renowned recovery groups, including Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, and Al-Anon Family Groups.
We work closely with the following Broward County Courts.
- Assist clients with services and provide a clinical summary of client and/or family progress upon client request and permission.
- 6-week Parenting/Co-Parenting Workshop to empower parents by providing tools that will support healthy families and help manage one of life’s biggest challenges when going through lifestyle changes. Certificate of completion available after all courses have been concluded.
- Therapeutic Reunification Sessions - These sessions allow a parent to visit their children in a safe neutral environment. This involves a licensed mental health professional who provides constructive criticism and skills that support healthy and appropriate behavior to the visiting parent.
- Supervised Visits – These visits offer non-custodial parents in high conflict or high-risk situations on-site access to their children in a safe and neutral environment.
Misdemeanor Drug Court
- Substance use evaluations and services, in addition to reporting a clinical summary of client progress upon client request and permission.
Juvenile Drug Court
- We accept referrals from case managers, attorneys, and families to provide substance use services. We provide clinical summaries of client progress upon client request and permission.
Marchman Act Court
- Assist clients with services and provide a clinical summary of client progress upon client request and permission.
Schedule an Appointment
Our counseling office is open every day from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Our business office is open Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.